Quick Panel Scaling

For example, double click on a text object on any HMI screen. Go to the "Value" tab and check "Enable Value Animation". In the entry field you can select a PLC variable and add scaling factors. It might be something like "PLC_Target.PLC_Variable * 0.01". When you do it that way, the specific instance of the variable on that screen is scaled.
You can also do the scaling in the setup of the HMI variable. When you do it that way every instance of the HMI variable is scaled.

Similar Topics

Hi, I am looking for some help with a GE Fanuc Versa Max Micro Controller model IC200UDR001-BF connected to a Quickpanel mini display...
Replies
Views
Hello, I want to plot a line on X,Y axis with defined start and end points on Quick Panel+. I use PAC Machine Edition 9.7, and it supports...
Replies
Views
Hello, I want to plot a line on X,Y axis with defined start and end points on Quick Panel+. I use PAC Machine Edition 9.7, and it supports...
Replies
Views
Hey guys, I've got a customer with quite a few 9" Quick Panel QPI-3 monochrome displays. I'm trying to replace one of them with a spare, and I...
Replies
Views
I have an Emerson quick Panel + E15715 Does anyone know what software this takes OEM is sending a replacement under warranty but I would like...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom