DL340-Random Numbers

atatari

Hello Everybody,

We have an DL340 cpu whcih inputs 4-20 ma signal from scales to show the weights.
Now this value needs to be subtracted from a preset value to get the third value.
If scale shows zero ...I will have some random numbers shown for the third value (say B value)

Scale-A=B

jumps from 0-6000..
But soon hopper starts to fill up I will have the actual value shown for B..
how can I overcome this problem ?
I appreciate the feedbacks

I'm not sure I understand the problem. From what I gather, if the scale output is less than the "A" value, then the result is negative, and you don't want this?

If that's the case, then just add more code immediately after you subtraction. "If B < 0, Then B = 0" will kill negative numbers.

VAL_B < K0 +-----------+
-----------] [--------------+-----| LD K0 |
| +-----------+
| +-----------+
+-----| OUT VAL_B |
+-----------+

beerchug

-Eric