Test rig?

kennyb

Guys,
does anyone know if there is anybody selling purpose built test rigs (for any PLC?). You know the kind of thing, a little motor (reversible) driving a belt with proxys and light barriers on it, a box with leds, PBs and toggles, a voltmeter, a thumbwheel sw, a pot and an led display.(Oh, and a sounder and beacon)
It would save a bit of hassle if I didn't have to build it myself.

Hmmm... if there isn't one maybe there should be and maybe I should provide it...

I've seen them at Siemens but I don't know if anyone retails them?

No matter how fast your computer system runs, you will eventually come to think of it as slow.

I just saw a couple of them on Ebay yesterday...I don't think the seller has any idea what a treasuer he is selling...I'll post a link in a little while...
David

Kenny

The test rig you see at Siemens, was it the conveyor simulator?

I am pretty sure that you can buy these rigs from Siemens, I am certain that I have seen them in their catalogues. Ask your local Siemens rep. I will have a look in the catalogue I have at work on Monday.

Paul