B&R power panel won't run

yaray

Hi
We have power panel 4pp120 with x20 CPU and there is a image file of backup the company sent us.
I restored the cf and now the CPU is running I can connect with VNC viewer and HMI program run properly on it.
But when I connect the CPU to Hmi via Ethernet the panel stay on first page and searching the node point.
Olso it has SMC VERSION IS NOT PRESENT on the screen.
The company dos not help anymore.
Is there any way to factory reset the panel or hide setup page on the panel?
Thanks

Last edited:

Similar Topics

Hello everyone. I'm new to the automation industry. I have B&R Power Panel 4PP120.0571-01. I couldn't find any documentation on B&R programming...
Replies
Views
Hi, I have a Power Panel 220 (4PP220.1043-K11) that does not finish booting. I attach an image of what appears on the screen, the logbook and...
Replies
Views
Hello All, My first post here, I am trying to solve an issue with a B&R Power Panel at work. To save everyone's time explaining to the...
Replies
Views
Please urgent help needed. B&R Power Panel 4PP250.1043-K01 just keeps rebooting once it gets to initialization stage. What can I do to resolve...
Replies
Views
Hi all, This one isn't strictly related to PLCs, but more a component the PLC is driving. I'm working on a museum diorama that is controlled by...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom