Anybody have experience on D_ACT_DP block in Tia portal?

Watt

Anybody have experience on D_ACT_DP block in Tia portal?

one of my project I use Siemens S7-300 CPU316 DP/PN connected to 5 station of ET200s by profibus DP.

I have to let the Machine Keep running while one of Et200s Node are fault.

I have seen in Manual that I can use block D_ACT_DP use with deactivating this node.

But it seem detail in User Manual I can follow them clearly in there.

Any advice for those block how to use them?
and if some if you have an example of program with this block please show me how to do them. Then I can try to follow and make sure I understand them well before I apply them use to my network.

Thank you so much.
Watt

Similar Topics

PLCNext: anybody have any experience with them? We are considering them as they have .Net Integration. I am wondering if anyone else has any...
Replies
Views
I started working with a KUKA robot that has an Beckhoff plc running in the background. Would need some help with the ST code there
Replies
Views
HI, my friends: now, i am USING ABB PLC -"Scattcon 35" ,have the software DOX10 my question is the word variable "AS" ,have the function...
Replies
Views
I am trying to connect with a Schneider plc which has a firmware version only available in Somachine v4.2. In Machine expert After taking upload...
Replies
Views
Hi All, At work we primarily use Rockwell products and they are pretty good to work with and rock solid for industrial environments. A little...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom