About AMS 304i

Oubax

Hi All,

I have machine that works with hydraulic cylinder, the position is transmitted via SSI bus between "Optical laser measurement systems" and S7-300.

Due to maintenance problems, I have replaced "DME3000-111 Sick" by "AMS 304i 40 Leuze electronic" but the hydraulic cylinder Does not work normally, it can not reach the extreme positions (During automatic operation the cylinder should travel between the Dmin to Dmax ) .

I need the help of someone has already worked with "Optical laser measurement systems", and what i should do as Initial Settings.

NB: I don't have the access to S7-300 program.

Thank you.

I have tried to change the setting :
(Coding: Gray to binary / Resolution: 0.1 to 1 and 0.001 / Limit position / Offset )

The best result that i get is that the cylinder reach the minimum position:
**Distance of the sensor=440 mm With Offset=55 mm
**Distance in the HMI=0 Good News because this minimum position coincide with minimum of the cylinder
**However when i command the cylinder to move to the maximum position, it stops before the maximum position ( Distance in HMI=Dmax and Real Distance of the cylinder < Dmax )

Now the problem is that there is a lot of possibilities (Parameters Combination ) and i can't find the right combination !!!