S7-1200 Datalogging example

grnick50

Lifetime Supporting Member
Hello all,

A client wanted to datalog 4 analog signals with a sampling rate of 100ms. I wrote a program in V14 that can do the following:

Define the Datalog characteristics (Sampling rate, No of records & No of Logs). Estimate the Datalog size on the memory card. Delete all files on the memory card. Choose up to three DI as conditions to Enable the Datalog.
Setup the analog signals. Select which AI to pass to AQ (customer requirment). Launch the PLC Webserver. A few System settings.
The program is written in V14 and I have a TP700 and Advanced RT integrated in the project.

The file was large and the PLCtalk does not allow me to upload so here is a dropbox link:
https://www.dropbox.com/s/kmu7txn2w1yy0st/myDatalog.zip?dl=0

Regards

Regards.