RS5000 trend expressions

Hello all, I am trending to signals in trendx for tuning a PID loop. My AI comes in at 0-4270 and my AO is 0-100%. When I select a pen it displays at the top tag/expression. I assumed this would work similar to Wonderware and be able to divide to scale my ai and ao to match up better on the trend and give me
a better view. I am unable to figure out how to write the expression though. Anyone know the trick? Thanks in advance!

Just scale it to a new tag and trend that. In X tab you can also select to trend scale to the preset of each tag. That way the setpoint and Pv are on the same scale.

Similar Topics

Morning all, We have a niggly sync issue in a S7-300 that would benefit from trending a couple of memory bits and outputs in a RS5000 Trend...
Replies
Views
I have recently made a career change after 25 years of being an electrician. I am officially a junior automation controls programmer. I recently...
Replies
Views
Hi Guys, Hoping that someone could please confirm if the 1756-IF16/B is/isn't compatible with the 1756-L1 5550 processor(13.24). I'm sure I...
Replies
Views
Hello, I need help making a logic modification to a RS Logix 5000 program. I can email the program and give plenty of insight to it plus I have...
Replies
Views
Hey folks I was wondering how one puts shortcuts on the logic display for instructions. A few weeks back another programmer added them for me...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom