SMC Flex. Line loss parameter

said-art

Dear all

We have 8 motor controllers, all of them have the same trouble. Though the parameter #84 enabled "Line Fault Disable" there is no any faulty signals when cutting incomming voltage. It means controller does not detect line loss when incoming cuircuit breaker is off. It seems like that protection is inactive.
I would appreciate if you had any ideas.

Thanks
Artur

Similar Topics

Hi, I want to start 150 SMC Flex from Studio 5000. I have the AOP and P SMC flex AOI imported in my program. I have also set the logic mask to...
Replies
Views
Hi there, very much new to AB Drives / Drives in general. Driving a pump with SMC Flex Drive Rating: Pump (5-135) Revision 6.008. Currently the...
Replies
Views
Dear experts, I have encountered an SMC Flex (361A,480V) wired for 3-wire where that if you press 'Start' Then immediatly press 'stop' it will...
Replies
Views
Hey guys We have an smc flex that faulted. Fault 14. Went through the troubleshooting guide ended up swapping the connections on the back of the...
Replies
Views
Hi, AB Soft Start question, I have (4) SMC Flex 150-F251NBDD controlling 200 hp chip head motors in a sawmill. I am trying to tune the braking...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom