Wonderware 7.1 Access Names

InControl

I have a client that is using Intouch 7.1 with XP Pro no problem
the problem is that every once in a while the access names go away.

When you go in and look at the individual tags, the tag address is still intact but the access name says unassigned. Have any of you seen this before? If so please let me know what the fix is.

They are not wanting to upgrade at this time, but they may have no choice.. You response is appreciated

Intouch 7.1 is not supported on Windows XP, but Intouch 7.11 is supported on XP. And you should not need a license upgrade, you just need to convert the application from 7.1 to 7.11. Make sure you make a back-up copy first since you cannot go back after the application has been converted.

Similar Topics

I was just wondering if anyone has a better way to change the access name for a large set of tags (and devices for that matter) while windowviewer...
Replies
Views
We have 10nos client wonderware intouch 10.5 running on windows7 32bit pc. They take program and status from windows 2008r2 Servers. One of the...
Replies
Views
Hi everyone, I have a project that demands Wonderware to communicate with MS Access, to establish connection I have followed this very useful but...
Replies
Views
Hi all, I'm trying to access to archestrA from c#.But i can't find wonderware tookit to take dll file.Do you have wonderware tookit?is possible to...
Replies
Views
I have a wonderware standalone HMI collecting process data from our production line. I am writing those values to a database in MySQL, though I...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom