Old B&R CP60 cpu don't works and shows error codes...

JoanM

Hello all,

Does anyone here has an error codes list for that CPU? B&R CP60.

This is older than 1995.

The codes that appear in the status display are:

035 and then 034.

The CPU has an EP128 eeprom installed.

There are some outputs ON, but it looks like nothing else is working...

Thank you very much!

Thank you gclshortt for your post, but it has not helped at all...

Before coming here I contacted B&R and they had never seen a PLC like that before (now they are contacting Eggelsberg directly to try to get some help).

The problem is that the company that created the machine is not there anymore, the software is not available, neither the cables... so I'm trying to know if those two error (<-- that is a supposition given the only manual I've been able to find) codes mean that a card is failing or if the eeprom is dead...

If the eeprom is dead, then I'm afraid the only solution will be to put that old PLC to rest in peace and change it for a newer one...

Again, thank you for trying.