Heimann Camera's

locotumbler

not a plc question but I am wondering if anyone on here has ever dealt with these. I am having some issues on an older system and I have not been able to find one lick of information about them. I called the local (all of us) rep for them and they have no record of them.

20170404_114646_resized_1.jpg 20170404_114651_resized_1.jpg

Problem there is i'm not sure what the lense size is to replace them with. Is there any tools you know of that I might be able to use to try and make sure the thread and size is the same?

Banner has great tech support. Give them a call and they may even know a little about what you have. They have a lot of products that are not listed on line but may be in there inventory.

Similar Topics

Hi Everybody, I Have an issue with IFM 02d224 camera. the camera communicate with contrologix PLC by ethernet. there are two applications in the...
Replies
Views
Hello all I've got a cell with four Keyence IV3 cameras that are saving images to a FTP server, we are also labeling the parts with a time date...
Replies
Views
The data structure I'm looking for for the inputs and outputs from the camera is Dint[125]. When I installed the CV-x300 Keyence module it is...
Replies
Views
I have a Cognex Insight 2000-130 camera that I'm trying to get talking to my PLC. Both are connected to the same router via Ethernet. Thus far...
Replies
Views
Hello, i am a uni student and i am trying to specialize in automation, i always had this project in mind that i can sort different items, for...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom