wonderware 2014 pw

RY_Guthrie

I am at a location and no one knows the wonder ware password under window maker/special/log in and a logon of administrator and password of wonderware doesn't work, does anyone know of a way to get around this? I was at WW school several years ago and I thought they mentioned a back door around this, anyone ever heard of this? Or any other was around this.

Assuming they're using classic security... From memory there's a .pwd or something like that file in the project directory. Make a copy, replace it with a fresh installs pwd file. You can then get in with the default password.

Of course all the user passwords won't work any more until you put the old one back.

I think you can also send it to your WW distributor for assistance.

password.bin

Does password.bin sound like the correct file? I remember something like that at WW school but its been a several years ago and Im not getting any younger!!