Siemens Pack & Go file

baxo

Hello Everybody!

I am in trouble with the following situation:
I get the Pack & Go file for Siemens comfort panel TP700.
The firmware of the comfort panel in the Pack & Go file and a new comfort panel are different. (I have a newer firmware panel).
Because of this I can not upload the Pack & Go file into the panel, I get a fault message about the different firmware.
I have no chance to get the source program and modify the device version.

Have you got any idea how can I upload the Pack and Go file in this case?

Thanks in advance!

Download ProSave to upgrade/downgrade firmware. Perhaps its enough to install ProSave then the PackAndGo program might find the firmware. Newer versions of pack and go can handle Firmware upgrades but you must have the firmware file for this to work otherwise use the ProSave program before PackAndGo program