Were do i start

griff

Ok here is the problem,I am an ex-instrument technician turned into a exdesign engineer who can (program in C (embedded microcontrollers) I can get by in electronics, I have done courses on PLCs and have used the odd one (single brick micrologix) now I am back as a temporary instrument technician (REDUNDANCY STINKS) But now I want to become a automation or system engineer. What do I have to learn and how do I get the stuff to do it. Be kind guys if my questions irritate then just ignore me
:(

Well, first go to the top of the page, click on learn PLCs.

Start clicking on the links, and work your way down the page.

Check forums for interesting sounding questions, use the search button for specific things that may interest you, such as alternating pump, etc.

Go back to learn plcs periodically, work your way thru again.

regards.....casey