Chat Room/

GregPLC

Fred, where's the IRC chat room you created a while back? I was in there talking with you last night, but cannot find it tonight. I can only assume it's Friday night and everyone has a life outside of PLCS.NET :)

Greg

Don't feel bad Greg... I have my client setup to automatically try to reconnect every 5 seconds. It's been trying for almost an hour now... :(

beerchug

-Eric

Please possible insert complete information.
And webpage have Webirc, for not necessary install software.

Happy, not have any here, like automation for invite talk. No problem, oportunity language pratice. LIFE AUTOMATION!!!

sorry yall,,it has been a royal pain in the A$$,,,im looking for something more pointy clicky typey as i post,,i cant even get myself on the channel right now,,

but i do want to thank eric_nelson and the others that have come by to help everybody,,hopefully ill get it all fixed by morning,,ill post info in the morning

Fred Raud

Dandrade(and anyone else who cares) you can goto http://searchirc.com/ type in "plctalk" in the "search" and click on it in the following page. I now see that there are two "plctalk" rooms. Fred must be setting up another one. Can't conect to the one on 4-irc but can the other. No idea which one Fred intends for us to use.

dale

new server

i have switched servers (this one connects easier)...

Change your connecting server to BeyondIRC.
It may say BeyondIRC.random server or phoenix.beyondirc.net:6660 (channel name is still #plctalk). Let me know if this works for yall.

Anyone needing assistance can contact me on MSN messenger at [email protected]

Fred Raud

Last edited: