Codesys 2.3 alarm list??

spaderkung

Hi,

I have only little experience of Codesys, and can't seem to find an alarm list? The screen is a IFM CR1082 if that makes any difference, but I guess it should not because of the codesys part.

On the codesys store all the alarm lists I find are for v3.x.

How can it not be a standard feature with history alarms? Or is it but where?

BR
Jon

Thanks, if that be the visualisation pane for the hmi project then I can't find it after making a new screen. No icon, no menu item. I find a table to insert, but no alarm table. I have the ifm contact now and will see what they say.

Similar Topics

Greetings everyone! I'm having a lot of trouble dealing with the alarm table in Codesys. Alarms work fine, however I get a visualization warning...
Replies
Views
Hi there, I am trying to develop an application using the somachine software, however have come across a drama. The 'AlarmManager' function isn't...
Replies
Views
Hello to all, can you please provide an example of obtaining a current working directory as a string in CodeSys? For example, during starting the...
Replies
Views
Hello to all, I'm just starting with using CodeSys. Immediately, I have noticed that Codesys doesn't use data blocks like for example S7 does...
Replies
Views
Hello, I am using a Hitachi Micro EHV+ for a small project, and I wanted to have a Web visu, done with Codesys V3.5 SP13 Patch 2. I test the...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom