Remote monitoring station

Jim G.

in our plant, we have currently 5 different production lines, controlled by different PLC systems. Is there a way to monitor whether each line is running, and tie it to a central office location for supervision to be notified if a line goes down, without going the SCADA route. (Cost prohibitive) Just something simple to activate a light for each line in the office. I could do it with running conduit from each line to a central common PLC, but I'm looking for maybe something wireless? Any suggestions. Just a notification system nothing elaborate. Thanks

Similar Topics

Hello, I have been trying to figure out how to connect to and monitor a DLR that is on a remote rack from my PLC. The local has a 1756-L81E and...
Replies
Views
This is not related to PLC, but please allow me to post. Can you recommend any solution that will allow me to monitor I/O from over 10 blocks...
Replies
Views
Hello Experts; I am working in oil and gas field. We have 8 nos. gas turbines installed at compression station. We want to monitor data at our...
Replies
Views
Hey guys, has anyone had any experience with a cloud based scada/hmi for small applications for remote monitoring without having an hmi or scada...
Replies
Views
I have been looking a device that can allow me to remotely monitor HMI EA9 8" automationdirect cmore screen. Problem is hmi is connected to local...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom