DH-485 Printer for PV300 DH-485

SNK

Does anyone know of a small printer device that can be networked with Allen Bradley DH-485?
I am looking at printing very small documents on typical Receipt Paper within a program I am currently writing using a AB PV300 and ML1200, networked with the NET-AIC module.
I was limited to space and costs, so I opted to the PV300 over the next larger model, which includes a printer port, (if anyone cares)

Any help appreciated, Thanks in advance.

If your willing to convert the RS 485 to RS 232 then Epson has a line of small cost effective ticket tape printers.

If your willing to convert the RS 485 to RS 232 then Epson has a line of small cost effective ticket tape printers. That will work over a serial port.

I am referring to AB DH-485 Protocol. It is not the same as RS-485. I need something that is compatible to DH-485 as a communication type.

Thanks for the responses....still looking....

To be honest with you I've never come across a rs 485 protocal printer. I've been dealing with printers for over 12 years now and have yet to see one that does RS485