AOI for Modbus rs-485 on L62 serial port?

tlf30

Lifetime Supporting Member
Does anyone know of an AOI using the user ASCII protocol select on the L6x controllers that will talk Modbus RTU using RS-485?

Thanks,
Trevor

EDIT: Or a dirt cheap used prosoft MVI56-MCM module? This is for my bench at home. I'm building some wireless modbus level indicators for my heating oil tanks.
1712175165010.png

After some research, I found that the serial port only does RS-232. Which surprised me because I always thought DH-485 was done using RS-485. I guess I need a converter. I also found that Rockwell has a AOI for serial Modbus RTU, it was hidden deep in the knowledge base, my previous searches failed to find it.

Similar Topics

I have a PH meter that I am trying to bring its data into 1756-L81. I have downloaded the Rockwell MODBUS AOI kit, but I am not sure if I need to...
Replies
Views
I am trying to connect to a Chiller through Modbus TCP that has been setup as a Modbus slave and I see the Rockwell AOI and it looks pretty...
Replies
Views
Hello, I am trying the AOI provided by Rockwell to read Modbus TCP, the version is 2.04 The connection looks good to the modbus server. I...
Replies
Views
Has anyone had an issue with modbus inputs going High ever few minutes with a AB client AOI? I'm receiving discrete inputs from an automation...
Replies
Views
So I am working on a project and I am having problems trying to get this all to work. I had it working but lately I have been getting a fault on...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom