ModBus AOI Studio 500 issues

turner15429

Has anyone had an issue with modbus inputs going High ever few minutes with a AB client AOI? I'm receiving discrete inputs from an automation direct P2000 PLC to a compact logix controller using ModBus TCPIP. It works well but every now and then i see all my inputs go high for a split second.

Similar Topics

So I am working on a project and I am having problems trying to get this all to work. I had it working but lately I have been getting a fault on...
Replies
Views
I have a PH meter that I am trying to bring its data into 1756-L81. I have downloaded the Rockwell MODBUS AOI kit, but I am not sure if I need to...
Replies
Views
Does anyone know of an AOI using the user ASCII protocol select on the L6x controllers that will talk Modbus RTU using RS-485? Thanks, Trevor...
Replies
Views
I am trying to connect to a Chiller through Modbus TCP that has been setup as a Modbus slave and I see the Rockwell AOI and it looks pretty...
Replies
Views
Hello, I am trying the AOI provided by Rockwell to read Modbus TCP, the version is 2.04 The connection looks good to the modbus server. I...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom