plc scada

bob_ballot

B
sir i want to question to you about scada plc
i want to design program of piping leak detection , this time i was in laboratory scada of caltex.
my question what programming should i use to design that program
and can you help me design that

Difficult question to answer, since there is not enough information.
If I was you, I would make my choice as follows:
1, Look at what you company is already using, and if that is good enough, not obsolete, has ok support and is easy enough to learn, then I would just use that.
2, If option one is out, then I would do a search on what is available locally, and get the one with the best support.
3, I would use Citect, since for me that fits both one and two above.

Most importantly, make sure you know exactly what you want to control and monitor.