Scada - PLC Organization Question

Dewey1962

Good Afternoon,
I am an intermediate Programmer who has set up for part of my Wastewater plant a Two server redundant WinCC scada system with an ES, Engineering Station. I set the ES with two Simatic Manager projects, one for WinCC and the other for the 13 PLCs of the plant. I kept them separate wanting to keep archive file spaces small and to manage them separately. We have contracted a Pro integrator for a couple weeks to tackle some things I don't have the skill set for. I did goof up setting up the file systems to download to the Servers and he is going to straighten that out. My question is he also wants to combine the two Simatic Manager projects on the ES. The WinCC Project and the PLCs. What are your thoughts? Arguments for or against? Thanks!