WinCC: C script question

pierpre700

Hi guys!
I'm a C/C++ and Delphi programmer for the automation.
A client asked me for a data export routine to be done in C (using script C of WinCC). The data must be exported in dBase, however the data format is not so important. I saw time ago a similar thing using an external DLL linked by some code in Script C.

Now the question is: anyone has an idea if it is possible to use the API for connecting the ODBC? I do not want to use an external DLL, instead I want to use the Windows API to call the ODBC in order to export the data.

Any idea or suggestion?

Many thanks,
Peter.

Similar Topics

I want to change color or make a animation of some thing in Wincc, and I was write a code in Global Script C(that is a application in WinCC). But...
Replies
Views
Hey everybody, I'm trying to use a WinCC script to set several variables that have a similar naming convention. (In the real application...
Replies
Views
How do I reference a Command Button in VBScript. Basically in my one of my scripts I have several subs to navigate through a recordset object...
Replies
Views
Hello, I have a quick question. I have been using scripts to change the color of buttons. The reason, I am usually using multiple hmiruntime.tags...
Replies
Views
Hello all, In an WinCC Professional v15 application I need to filter the alarms by alarm class, not using the filter button on the toolbar of the...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom