VBscript size limit in Wincc v7.5.2.3?

Kceaglesfan

Hello,
I have a quick question. I have been using scripts to change the color of buttons. The reason, I am usually using multiple hmiruntime.tags.
The largest number of tags until today was 16. They all have worked. today I did one with 54 tags and 54 expressions. Done just like the smaller ones.
I however can not get it to work. Is there a limit in VBS, like the size of the script itself.

Thank in advance

More likely error on VB and commands after that isn't exceuted.
Try Command "On Error Resume Next"on beginning of VB and see if it make difference.
You can also make errortrap which prints error.

on beginning of script
on error goto my Erroprint

and on last lines something like (msgbox or trace which you can look with WinCC uTools debug

exit sub

Errorpint
msgbox "error on color change script"

HMIRuntime.Trace "error on color change script"
end sub

WinCC scripting manual have plenty of examples for that ;)