PanelView PLus 1250

Hello
We are trying to setup a PV plus 1250 running on RIO,
we can't seem to locate where to change its station address number... Any ideas?
George

1000 words

In Communication setup, add the remote I/O adapter for the PV+

Right Click on the RIO Data and select Configure I/O

In the RIO Configuration window, select Add Rack.

In the popup, the Rack # buttons appear greyed out. They're not.

But once the Rack has been made, you won't be able to change it. You have to delete it and add the new one.

[attachment]

Mind you - I've never done an RIO PVP, so this is all theoretical.

plcs.net.jpg

Last edited:
hi, in FactoryTalk view ME v5,

the scanner there only have 1747-SN,
but I'm using 1747-BSN, which one should I select ?

I try to select 1747-SN series B or A but the
panelview plus 1000 RIO link is fail.

Please help.

Thank you.

bsnRIO.jpg

help me communicate a PanelView Plus 100 with a PLC 5/80 "RIO"

Hello, If anyone can help me communicate a PanelView Plus 100 with a PLC 5/80 "RIO", the forum helped me not much ... I would appreciate please. But I can not speak English translation online.