Avery Berkel Weighing Scale

TEOWK

Dear All,
I havea a project that needs to integrate Avery Berkel Scale L 115 into a PLC application. It is a simple auto feeding application for liquid filling. The problem is now we cannot find the Avery Berkel instruction manual on website. Could anyone please suggest me any alternative to find the information?

Thanks a lot .

I do not know about Avery Berkel, but other scale vendors, such as Metler-Toledo do not provide on line documentation. You must obtain a printed copy through the local representative. Depending on how good a customer you are they will charge you for it or give you a copy.

Ken

I would also talk to your local scale companies many of them typically have the resources to supply information on a large line of scale models. I take it you need to program the scale to send a constant transmit of the weights in ascii format?