S7 Project integration with WinCC

IdealDan

Hi Guys,

I made working program and WinCC Project, Integrate into S7 yet the simulation does not work.

What are the possibilities please?

Regards

I've only done one Siemens project so I'm not that familiar with it. I had all kinds of problems simulating my first WinCC HMI. I figured out that sometimes I had to compile it a few times before the simulation worked. Also, I had to use the option "'Compile -> Software (Rebuild all)". Here is a similar thread on the Siemens forum:

https://support.industry.siemens.com/tf/WW/en/posts/wincc-tia-portal-compiling-error/75029?page=0

I would also recommend posting your question on the Siemens forums if you haven't already, the Siemens forum is pretty helpful.

Similar Topics

hey guys, im trying to integrate the project following this tutorial: Proceed as follows to integrate a WinCC flexible project in STEP 7...
Replies
Views
How to do this right? Is this possible in general? When OP is integrated in PCS7-project (v. 7.1) problem with OS occurs: 1 In NetPro - "...
Replies
Views
Hi Guy, Just to be sure, If I am integrating more than one site/platform, Do I require each site to have a separate License of the SCADA software?
Replies
Views
Hi All, Someone at work has put a PLC system on my desk, that's just been taken off an idle production line. He said "It's an S7 PLC. We don't...
Replies
Views
Hi, I have had problem with upgrading some projects from v16 to v18. I tried it on 3 diffrent computers. I want to post this so that anyone that...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom