twidosoft confusion

jolio ST

Hello guys.
I know this sounds rather simple..but its the first time I'm using twidosoft program. I would like to know how to create the Move command. Anyone help me please?
Thanks!

regards
Sherine T.

Off the top of my head, I don't think Twidosoft has a true move command.

To move a register value (%MWi) to a new register (%MWj) the command is:
%MWj := %MWi
pay attention to the operate ":=" which is often overlooked.

It is possible to move a number of registers at one time:
%MWj:n := %MWi:n

Thank you very much Jim. I'll keep that in mind

My present company has too much varieties on the choice of PLC. It can be such a headache to remember the various patterns. banghead

BTW, I am fiddling with the concept of communication between WAGO PLC and Pro-face GP 2500S LCD display, for another SCADA project. I'm still trying to find some information to program the PLC as well the interfacing properties of the LCD touch screen. So anyone has experience in this field, to guide me with some hints? I'll be very greatful. :)

beerchug Merry Christmas Everyone! 🍺

regards
Sherine T.