Twidosoft 3.2

JohnRatHolten

Hey All,

I have the programming software for the Schneider Twido series of PLCs; Twidosoft 3.2

I only use it about once a year as the only place I have these PLCs is on some automated dock doors.

We recently purchased a piece of equipment also using a Twido PLC, and I figured my Twidosoft 3.2 would work with it.
I can connect to the PLC and check the status, but if I try to go online with the PLC I get this message;

"Application level isn't managed by twidosoft 3.2"

To me, it sounds like the program was created with a newer version of Twidosoft, so my ver. 3.2 cant open it.

Can anyone confirm this for me? I did a web search, but Schneider's website doesn't seem to have a lot of "help" info.

Regards,

JohnR

GoeffC,

Thanks for the reply.....
I found the twido suite and got it installed,
and yes it opened my program.......

But oh my, what an overdesigned piece of software the twido suite is. not just a simple logic editor like the twido soft.

Oh well, I'm stuck with a couple of these little twido PLCs, and I'll just have to make the best of it......

JohnR

GoeffC,

Thanks for the reply.....
I found the twido suite and got it installed,
and yes it opened my program.......

But oh my, what an overdesigned piece of software the twido suite is. not just a simple logic editor like the twido soft.

Oh well, I'm stuck with a couple of these little twido PLCs, and I'll just have to make the best of it......

JohnR

Here is latest version of twidosoft (v3.5) also

http://www.global-download.schneide...000007EE/all/1CC886011E157EA4852576A4006E6F1C

ps. above link not working, try this

http://www.downloads.schneider-electric.com/sites/oreo/ce/document-detail.page?L=en&p_Brand=Schneider&p_Country=China&p_LocaleCountry=GB&p=533&p_Conf=i&p_DocumentList_Page=%2Fsites%2Foreo%2Fce%2Fdocument-list.page%3FL%3Den%26p_Brand%3DSchneider%26p_Country%3DChina%26p_LocaleCountry%3DGB%26p%3D533%26p_DocumentList_Page%3D%2Fsites%2Foreo%2Fce%2Fdocument-list.page%26p_Conf%3Di%26p_localesFilter%3D%26p_docTypeFilter%3D%26p_docTypeGroupFilter%3D&p_docId=2427741

Last edited:
Now, just out of curiosity......

Is there a difference between the free download and the DVD package sold by dealers for $200? (other than the hard copy of the program and documentation).
are there any function limitations on the free download?

JohnR

Hey All,

I have the programming software for the Schneider Twido series of PLCs; Twidosoft 3.2

I only use it about once a year as the only place I have these PLCs is on some automated dock doors.

We recently purchased a piece of equipment also using a Twido PLC, and I figured my Twidosoft 3.2 would work with it.
I can connect to the PLC and check the status, but if I try to go online with the PLC I get this message;

"Application level isn't managed by twidosoft 3.2"

To me, it sounds like the program was created with a newer version of Twidosoft, so my ver. 3.2 cant open it.

Can anyone confirm this for me? I did a web search, but Schneider's website doesn't seem to have a lot of "help" info.

Regards,

JohnR

hello my friend. I need "twido soft v3.2 " . can you send it for me.?
this is my email : [email protected]