Unable to change modes in soft plc

ifish

Am a new user of both this site and plcs.(perry tech grad). I have been given a soft plc to learn as this is what is used at work. Am using TopDoc Nexgen software.After programming and downloading program to flash disk and then sending to plc. Am unable to change modes from edit remote to either test or run. Plc faults immediately with the message unable to change mode errcode234 have been unable to find anything in either the soft plc manual or help file. Any suggestions?

Similar Topics

Hi All, I have a 1768 L43S Guardlogix controller FW 19 with a 1768-ENBT A module in the rack. This unit was purchased 2nd hand, and the...
Replies
Views
Hai, I am using Unity Pro XL to connect my PLC. Its works..But not work when trying connect the I/O modules..Processors type TSX P57 2634M...
Replies
Views
Hi All, I've got a few Powerflex 753s and I am unable to change parameter #535, #536 which is accel and decel rates from the HIM. I looked at the...
Replies
Views
This migration to SE 8.2 is really beating me up. Today I wanted to test a client and needed to change the factorytalk directory server but it...
Replies
Views
for some reason when i try to change the value for the preset on a rto timer after i change it accept changes it goes back to the old value, any...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom