Powerflex 753 - Unable To Change Parameters From HIM

The DPI logic is telling you what is controlling the drive....but it doesn't affect the Accel/Decel rates. That bit tells you what's selecting Accel 1 or Accel 2, not setting the value of the Accel. You need to follow the above people's advice and look at your DataLinks and internal links. Almost assuredly, either an internal parameter or the DataLink from the comm module is pointed at your Accel/Decel parameter. This method was common to Datalink them to the PLC so a technician could change rates from the PLC/HMI and not have to access the drive. if it's datalinked and the drive is not connected, it will still default to the last known value or default. I don't think it will let you change it because it is link sourced from somewhere else.