Powerflex 753 not communicating

leonardov

Hello Friends,
We have a powerflex that stopped working sometime last week. It doesn't communicate over the network, or use CCW directly from my laptop. Using the keyboard I don't get anything, no glitches, no menus. It also says it's on auto and "R'", which shouldn't be the case since there's no reverse command. I couldn't find the meaning of the LEDs on the board (images), the LEDs are flashing. I would appreciate your thoughts on this. Thank you!

IMG_2876.jpg IMG_2875.jpg IMG_2874.jpg IMG_2873.jpg

We just had to send an external mount 753 back due to the i/o boards connections were flaky and not seating correctly. If they're not showing up on the keypad, try to reseat the cards and restart the VFD. We had a Rockwell tech here and they said to send it back. Haven't seen it since, but we are the end user and the sub contractor did who knows with it.