Proworx limitation

sandymax

Dear all
i have one project conversion of PLC5 to modicon Quantum 113
i have software limit upto 25 rungs but actual plc5 program is of 500 rungs i have declop tag database txt format , pls tell if any one knows method to handle such condtion
distrubution of database

thanks
sandy

Sounds like the main issue is that ProWorx is not licensed/activated. By default in demo mode you can only use or see 25 rungs.

The demo version of ProWORX NxT only limits you to viewing the first 25 networks, all other features are enabled. If you keep inserting networks in this first group, you can effectively do your entire program, you just will not be able to see it.

ProWORX "tag" databases can be imported/exported using the File->Utilities->Import/Export. I do not know the difference between the NxT and PLC5 database structures. In general, it is more efficient to use Descriptors in NxT instead of Symbols