Printing Revisions

azecraze

Anyone ever had trouble printing revisions in RSLogix500?
I am trying to print out a report containing 193 revisions.

After sending to a printer RSLogix hangs, then Ctrl-Alt-Del shows RSLogix "not responding"
I have tried different computers and different printers with no change. Even tried sending it to .prn file.

I can print one page if I tell it to contain no more than the last 12 revisions on it.
Maybe it is a bug in this version? Version5.20.00 Build18

BTW I have never printed Revisions before.

azecraze,

I cannot imagine WHY you would ever WANT to print any Revision past the last 1 or 2. Old PLC program revisions are generally not worth the paper it would take to print them. If you are trying to print 193 revisions, I am thinking that you probably ran out of PC printer buffer memory, or PC main memory, or even printer memory!! Give it up dude! (You should think seriously about deleting about 190 of those revisions).

I save a revision every time I change something. These would be called "minor" revisions and I WANT them printed at least once.

Thanks for the tip anyway.