cable

rmonroe

R
I have same older A-B 1747-DTAM units and would like to use them as in-house training tools. I have the DPS software and would only need the unload download cable (P/N 2707-NC2). Does anybody have this cable and would like to sell it, or the cable pin-out and I would make my own.

Thanks,

rmonroe

The diagrams are in the manual for the DTAM
2707nc.jpg

Kind of sad if you are going to train using a DTAM but havent obtained the manual.

Last edited:

Similar Topics

I am considering using a "magnetic cable tie mount" like this one: https://www.grainger.com/product/MAG-MATE-Magnet-with-Zip-Tie-Holder-49M018 It...
Replies
Views
I have an existing machine that we are adding some functionality. Currently every cable such as a cable going out to a 4-20 psi sensor for example...
Replies
Views
Hello everybody, I believe that I will find experts here who have already solved a similar topic. I need to calculate the length of the...
Replies
Views
Dear all, I have fx2n plc on my hand but I don't have the programming cable sc-09 and it would not be easy for me to get one. I need the cable...
Replies
Views
Can anyone recommend a universal USB to IrDA cable for interfacing with power meters? I see a lot of generic units but hoping someone has...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom