Data logging using MS Excel/Word & RSView ME

I used this PRODUCT with great success, cost is around $350 USD. It logs serial data that would normally go to an alarm printer. Don't know if this is what you're looking for or not. But, you can set it up to have different colors for different key words, and play a .wav file to inform the operators. However, the data is stored in a standard text file, and not MS Word.

Ken Moore said:
I used this PRODUCT with great success, cost is around $350 USD. It logs serial data that would normally go to an alarm printer. Don't know if this is what you're looking for or not. But, you can set it up to have different colors for different key words, and play a .wav file to inform the operators. However, the data is stored in a standard text file, and not MS Word.
Ken,

Can u pls update the link given??