Wizards in S7-200

Globe

I'm trying to set up a communication between two S7-200 cpus using the wizard option in the S7-MicroWin program. The wizard create the subroutine called NET_EXE(SBR9) without any problem. My problem is when I try to call this subroutine from my program it gives me a error message saying this is an illegal statement? My code looks like this:
LD SM0.0
CALL SBR9
I have a lot of subroutine calls from my program but only this is giving me problems. Do I need to handle subroutines created by wizards on another way or is it a bug in the software? I'm confused.

Globe

I cannot check this at the moment, but if memory serves me correctly your code should look like this:-

LD SM0.0
CALL 9

You use just the subroutine number rather than SBR9

Paul