Lenze 8200 motec inverter

tientran

Hi folk, I would like to know what kind of Parameters should I setup for controlling with Profibus. My old Lenze 8200 motec 0.25kW have a busted power IC ( TOP233YN ) and some others components I did not have a copy of the Parameters of the drive. It was controlled by a PC with some software via Profibus.
Thanks y'all !!!

Similar Topics

I have an issue after programming a Lenze 8200 Vector drive using Lenze Global DRive Easy software. I have connected using a Can Bus interface...
Replies
Views
Hi I want to establish a connection between Lenze 8200 and s7-200 cpu 226 Using RS485 or in other words Modbus Please Help
Replies
Views
Hi, Friend i am facing trouble with Lenze vector 8200 drive, when i try to download the program in Drive, a pop-up window appears & showing "For...
Replies
Views
Hello everybody, Is there anyone who has experience with 8200 vector?? I have six winder machine,working without problems for some time.I always...
Replies
Views
I have a customer with a washing machine that is using a control system that communicates with a Lenze 8200 drive via Lecom AB. As the replacement...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom