S7-200 communication with Lenze Drive Series 8200

S7-200 as Modbus master

Hello Ahmad;
To be able to program the S7-200 CPUs as Modbus RTU masters (on RS-485) you need an additional library; from the S7-200 System manual:

"Siemens Libraries are sold on a separate CD, STEP 7--Micro/WIN Add-On: Instruction Library,with the order number 6ES7 830--2BC00--0YX0. After version 1.1 of the Siemens Library is purchased and installed, any subsequent STEP 7--Micro/WIN V3.2x and V4.0 upgrade that you install will also upgrade your libraries automatically at no additional cost (when library additions or
modifications are made)". The CD includes the USS protocol and the Modbus RTU libraries.

The following document will show you how to implement a Modbus master on a S7-200:
http://www1.siemens.cz/ad/current/content/data_files/automatizacni_systemy/mikrosystemy/simatic_s7200/doc_using_modbus_mp_library_en.pdf
Hope this helps,
Daniel Chartier

Hello Ahmad;
To be able to program the S7-200 CPUs as Modbus RTU masters (on RS-485) you need an additional library; from the S7-200 System manual:

"Siemens Libraries are sold on a separate CD, STEP 7--Micro/WIN Add-On: Instruction Library,with the order number 6ES7 830--2BC00--0YX0. After version 1.1 of the Siemens Library is purchased and installed, any subsequent STEP 7--Micro/WIN V3.2x and V4.0 upgrade that you install will also upgrade your libraries automatically at no additional cost (when library additions or
modifications are made)". The CD includes the USS protocol and the Modbus RTU libraries.

The following document will show you how to implement a Modbus master on a S7-200:
http://www1.siemens.cz/ad/current/content/data_files/automatizacni_systemy/mikrosystemy/simatic_s7200/doc_using_modbus_mp_library_en.pdf
Hope this helps,
Daniel Chartier

hello dchartier
I own both versions

Annotation 2019-09-06 221145.jpg Annotation 2019-09-06 221150.jpg

Question now
After applying the example mentioned inside the library
Have been contacted?
Second, how do I determine the memory responsible for sending the engine speed frequency, for example to the inverter
And another memory to read the value from the inverter