Issues programming a Lenze 8200 Vector drive

Bilbo1161

I have an issue after programming a Lenze 8200 Vector drive using Lenze Global DRive Easy software.

I have connected using a Can Bus interface.
Able to read the drive parameters and write new parameters, including changing the Can Bus address.
After I do a power cycle I can no longer connect via the Can Bus system.

Any ideas what I am doing wrong?

There is no save button, but even if it hadn't saved the original parameters would still be in.
Scanning the bus now finds no addresses

Similar Topics

Software will not let me import my tags. I am trying to import the tags from my PLC program into my HMI project, but the software just keeps...
Replies
Views
Hello all, first of all I'm new on the forum but had a lot of contact with the Red Lion helpdesk who are really helpfull (Dan, Will) :nodi: Still...
Replies
Views
I was trying to help a customer over the phone/computer and I am having a few issues with understanding the program... He emailed it to me, it...
Replies
Views
How would i set up the logic to check and verify that an item was inserted without a confirmation sensor after the item is inserted. Using RSlogix...
Replies
Views
I have an Allen Bradley temperature switch that I am trying to use in studio 5000. I am getting the message "Unable to interpret the IODD file"...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom