Help Momentum 171 CCC 960 30

Engineer1

Hi All,

I am new in the game of PLC's... enjoying it thusfar.

I need to communicate with a 171 CCC 960 30 momentum CPU, as far as I know it already has an IP address assigned to it, but if I ping to that address it says "host unreachable". From the reading I have done, looks like i need ProWorx Nxt and bootplt.

I can get proworx... but where can I download bootplt.exe? Google has let me down!

The setup for the system is a simple 171 CCC 960 30 plc via a 3Com SuperStack II 40 hub onto a WinXP based machine/i also have the option of going Win2K. Oh... on Concept2.5

Help will be appreciated.
Engineer1

Similar Topics

Hello i need help, I've two momentum plcs with the processor 171CCC98030-IEC and i need to put the 1º plc to read and write registers in the...
Replies
Views
I am having problems figuring out how to associate modicon momentum analog inputs, and outputs to the tags I've defined in my PLC program (Concept...
Replies
Views
Hi all, hope you are having a great day, I am in need of your help to create a AOI or program that does this kind of job: I have a IO Link...
Replies
Views
please help me . I have to make this ladder diagram and I can’t figure it out :(
Replies
Views
Hi Everyone, i was hoping for a little help with this module. i have data that needs to be read from a different plc through the Modbus plus...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom