Help Momentum 171 CCC 960 30

Engineer1

Hi All,

I am new in the game of PLC's... enjoying it thusfar.

I need to communicate with a 171 CCC 960 30 momentum CPU, as far as I know it already has an IP address assigned to it, but if I ping to that address it says "host unreachable". From the reading I have done, looks like i need ProWorx Nxt and bootplt.

I can get proworx... but where can I download bootplt.exe? Google has let me down!

The setup for the system is a simple 171 CCC 960 30 plc via a 3Com SuperStack II 40 hub onto a WinXP based machine/i also have the option of going Win2K. Oh... on Concept2.5

Help will be appreciated.
Engineer1

Similar Topics

Hello i need help, I've two momentum plcs with the processor 171CCC98030-IEC and i need to put the 1º plc to read and write registers in the...
Replies
Views
I am having problems figuring out how to associate modicon momentum analog inputs, and outputs to the tags I've defined in my PLC program (Concept...
Replies
Views
Hi guys, I need help with position control using a Veichi AC Servo Drive model SD600A1-T2-2R2. How do I know how many pulses for it to rotary 1...
Replies
Views
Hi friends, i need a help to know the procedure and steps to connect Lenze i700 to PC for parameterize. i tried with lenze easy-starter using LAN...
Replies
Views
HI everyone, i am new to Siemens plc programming and i am in need of some help. yesterday we had an S7-1200 CPU 1214C fail to turn on an output to...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom