Printing with Proworx

Paul.dasilva

Hi,

Started using Proworx Nxt the other day so experience is somewhat limited.
Problem is I'm trying to print out the Logic without success.
The error message indicates that the printer does not support the font in Proworx "Andale Mono LineDra Font".
I've tried printing to various printers and to a PDF File and failed.
Cant seem to find out how to change fonts in Proworx and am also thinking my installed software might be at faulty!!
Anyone had this problem???

In ProWORX NXT you can change the fonts by FILE->PRINT SETUP->FONT SETUP.

Your best results though would be to add the Andale Mono LineDraw font to your printer font list. One major problem (yes, I know there are several) with ProWORX NxT is it's printing

Jim,

I cant get to that stage.....when I select Print Setup from my File Tab I immediately get the error message "The current printer does not support bla bla"
Might have to hunt down the font and add it, as you say, to the font list.

Thanks for your input mate!!

ProWorx NXT try Printing to Microsoft .XPS printer

I know this is an old thread, but figured an update might help others with this issue. I found I could get the printing to work by using the Microsoft XPS printer built in to XP. It makes a very large file, but at least the fonts work and you get line drawings instead of gibberish. You can view the output in Internet Explorer and then print to PDF if you want to shrink it down a bit (I use CutePDF and a 12MB XPS prints out as 2MB PDF.)