S7-200 Password Recovery

hagos

Hi Sparkies,

Is there any tool to guess a forgotten password in an S7-200 CPU?I tried so many clues to guess, but w/o a success.

Many thanks
Hagos

I don't know a way to "guess" or "bypass" the password in order to perform the operations protected by the password mechanism.
But if you want to completetly erase the CPU to reuse it with a new program, then there is a "master" password to do so. It's CLEARPLC if I remember right. It is also described somewhere in Microwin help pages.

Only that if your CPU is password protected. Microwin asks for the password after you went to PLC-> CLEAR!

Similar Topics

hi all of you this the first time for me in this amazing forum actually i have S7-200 connected to Winview HMI an the HMI project file has been...
Replies
Views
Hello all friends, I have tried to upload the program stored in S7-200 PLC CPU226 but I received message to enter password in oder to allow me...
Replies
Views
I am having some problem with my Siemens S7 200 CN PLC. After Setting the PGPC interface I always get the "Type Password" message. It's seems like...
Replies
Views
I've got a different question pertaining to password protected plc. My sister company in Il,bought a used 1200 and want to download their program...
Replies
Views
Hi all, One of My team mate has enabled Protection of the PLC code & downloaded the PLC Code's without typing the password. Now the PLC is...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom