More data in DBI

robert mooli

Hi people greate job on this great site now the problem i have realised is there is an FB associated with an instant data block but now the formal prameters in this fb doesnt actual reflect whats in in the associated DBI , THERE SEEM TO MORE DATA IN THE DBI than the variable dec. of the fb, i wanted to regenerate the DBI but i dont kow the proc. could anyone help im new in these but with utmost intrest to learn , have tried manuals but thnks are not working out .

Hello Robert;
The easiest way to regenerate a DI is simply to delete it in the Blocks folder of your program. Then open the block that calls your FB (the associated DB number should be colored red now); delete the DB number in the block call and re-enter it (or any other number). Step 7 will ask you if you want to generate a new instance DB; accept, save and download.

Hope this helps,
Daniel Chartier