ti405 question

goxx

i am using V1400 thru V1426, they all get a value during a fault, do some adding and give me a number. isn't there a way i can reset them all to zero using one box?

thanks, and happy st. paddy day!

If your CPU supports it you could use the FILL instruction. It takes a couple of loads to get all the information in that you need but it should work, assuming your CPU supports it.

Keith

yea, i can make that work, that's exactly what i was looking for. overlooked it in the manual, knew there had to be a way, tho. thanks a bunch, keith!

Similar Topics

We have a TI405 where the battery light is flashing. I can't find any literature online about changing the PLC's battery. Has anyone doen a...
Replies
Views
hi friends,we are asked to replace an existing ti405 series plc with any siemens brand without changing sequence of operation and...
Replies
Views
Mike6158
M
Hello again..trying something on an existing poorly written program and just wanted to double check something system is an A-B MicroLogix 1200 In...
Replies
Views
Good morning! Let me start by saying, I am still learning about this type of HMI programming. I recently watched a video about recipes and how it...
Replies
Views
I have some logic that I have written within a 5380 series controller that tracks the time an event is started, while the event is running an RTO...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom