SLC 5/05 ethernet

If you always work with the same plc's (same IP addresses) I've had good success with adding the IP addresses to the PC's host file. Then RSlynx will automatically add them to the routing table. This works well with dedicated PC's used as SCADA nodes, but I would not advise it for Laptops that access many networks.

Similar Topics

Hello all! I have some machines that run an SLC 5/03 and occasionally a fault is generated. Recent Example: A power supply wasn't screwed in...
Replies
Views
Hello, I've got a project where I need to get information from two ABB ACS880 VFDs onto the plant operator's screen (or alternatively, onto...
Replies
Views
We are replacing a piece of machinery with a newer version. The new assembly has 5 TCs which are closer by far to the operator station than the...
Replies
Views
Will a PVP7 talk to an SLC 5/05. I can't get them to talk. I have set up PVPs to Control and Compact logix plenty of times, but can't get these to...
Replies
Views
Hi all I have a legacy PLC (1747-L552C) and I have been asked to look at remote access (it's communicating via ethernet to a PVPlus6). I have an e...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom