Remote alarm Notification

TEOWK

I have a Mitsubishi PLC system that are link with a PC for data monitoring purpose. Now we would like to have the data viewing/ monitoring possible through web page so that we can monitor the machine status in other country.

Please suggest the way to make tha data monitoring available through web page.

Thank you.

One way may be to connect an E-Series (Beijers) HMI (E700 / E900 for example) to the existing system, create suitable screens to reflect the information you want to monitor, and then use the appropriate software package (the name of which escapes me at the moment, possibly E-soft or something similar ??) from Mitsubishi / Beijers to replicate the screens in an internet accessible format. Alternative, use the e-mail facilities of the E Series to send regular reports of data from the PLC to specified e-mail addresses. Just a thought!

Regards