converting program

walters

what is the fastest way to convert a siemens logo program into s7200 program? must i copy the program by starting a new s7-200 prog or is there any way that this will be done autoaticly?

i ask this because the machine that must be controlled by the s7-200 is pretty mutch the same machine we build a couple of years ago with a logo

please help me out with this cause i dont get a thing of all the jumps in the logo-program.
this probably sounds foolish to you guys but i really dont get it

Walters

I don't think there is any way to automatically convert LOGO programs to S7-200. I think I know what you mean about "all the jumps in the LOGO program". Depending on the release of LOGO-Soft you've got, you should be able to switch the view to standard ladder logic. Since the LOGO program will probably be simple logic and timing, you should be able to almost re-type it in to an S7-200 quite quickly.

Ken

thanx for that info ken i shal search for the way to change the view hope it gets easier to read

walters